Amazing gift for any raw chocolate lover!
Brimming over with a selection of raw chocolate snacks, your choice of raw hot chocolate and everything you need to make your own tasty raw chocolates.
- Premium quality Peruvian Criollo raw cacao powder and butter, renowned for its smooth richness
- Low GI, diabetic friendly Sweet Freedom natural sweetener made from apples, grapes and carob
- Make a great gift for foodies and anyone who loves great chocolate
Each Raw Chocolate Explorers Hamper includes:
- 1x 250g bag Raw Cacao Powder
- 1x 250g bag Raw Cacao Butter
- 1x 350g bottle of Sweet Freedom
- 5 bars of Yummy Scrummy
- 1x Raw Cacao Nib Grinder
- 1x tin of Raw Cacao Hot Chocolate (you can choose the flavour)
- Recipe leaflet
- A sublime mix of fruits, nuts and raw chocolate. Twice won Gold in the Taste of the West Awards.
- Raw Cacao Butter & Powder & Nibs*, Dates*, Walnuts*, Raisins*, Goji Berries*, Natural Fruit Extracts (apples, grapes & carob)
- * Grown to ecological standards & agrochemical free or certified organic
- Allergens in Bold
· Nutritional Info
Choose from one of three raw cacao hot chocolates. Each has a base of Peruvian Criollo raw cacao powder and coconut blossom sugar, and then hand blended in small batches with carefully selected spices.
- Original – a classic hot chocolate .
- Spiced – a warming winter hot chocolate with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Fiery – with Jamaican Red Chilli grown by our friends at The Wiltshire Chilli Farm
- Peruvian Criollo raw cacao nibs in a glass jar with a dual setting grinder on top, allowing you to have a fine or coarse grind.
- After cacao beans are sun-dried, they are gently fermented at low temperature before being crushed and the papery skins removed, forming what are called Cacao Nibs.
Packaged in premises that uses nuts. All our products are free from dairy, soya, gluten and GMOs