Magnesium is known as the ‘Beautiful Mineral’ in Chinese Medicine and is implicated in many biochemical reactions in the body.
Magnesium has an important role in muscle contractions and neuromuscular signals. When you don’t acquire enough magnesium, your muscles can go into spasms. Magnesium helps muscles to relax and contract, and keep them in good working order.⠀
For 250 million years Genuine Zechstein™ magnesium salt has been protected deep within the Zechstein Seabed at a depth of 1600-2000 meters beneath the earth’s crust, isolated from the impurities of the modern world.
Our magnesium oil utilizes only Genuine Zechstein™ magnesium chloride.
It has been extracted in a preserved state from an ancient time millions of years prior to our modern age.
There are no added ingredients except those found naturally occurring in the deep underground deposits of this pristine source.
Purified water and genuine Zechstein Inside®
magnesium chloride (31% magnesium chloride) and other naturally occurring trace minerals.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Naturally free from gluten and wheat.
Ideally spray after a shower or bath to any area of the skin as the pores are open which aids better absorption.
Apply 5 to 20 sprays to area of concern in the morning and at night and lightly massage into the skin.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Refrigeration is not required.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division