When you start feeling that you’re running out of motivation and your muscles need further stimulus, you have a tool that will change your workout forever.
Olimp RedWeiler is a progressive stimulation system of the central nervous system (CNS), resulting in strong stimulation, and an increase in nerve conduction velocity and concentration. This works for even the most intense and excruciating workouts.
What does RedWeiler ensure:
- a powerful “hit” of energy
- an optimal combination of beta-alanine, taurine, caffeine, L-tyrosine and cayenne pepper extract
- it contains only the ingredients and doses of which can be legally used in food
- excellent unprecedented flavours
- no added sugar and fat
- the effectiveness was tested on a group of people engaged in bodybuilding, strength sports as well as endurance sports in which maximal strength, concentration and physical capacity determine progress
1 portion a day – depending on the body weight following dosing is recommended: below 75 kg – 1 portion of 6 g, 75 – 90 kg – 1 portion of 12 g, over 90 kg – 1 portion of 18 g, about 30 minutes before training. Portion size can be modified according to individual needs, planned exercise intensity and sensitivity to the product ingredients. Add 1 portion (6 g powder = 2 scoops) to 100 ml of water. Portion of 12 g and 18 g dissolve in 200 ml and 300 ml of water respectively. Consume directly after preparation. An increase of weight may happen. Not suitable for children and young persons. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Keep out of reach of children.
Warning: High caffeine content. Not recommended for children or pregnant or breast-feeding women (caffeine content: 100 mg/ 1 portion of 6 g, 200 mg/ 1 portion of 12 g, 300 mg/ 1 portion of 18 g = 95 mg/ 100 ml).The product should not be taken by patients with heart conditions, hypertension and hypersensitive to any of the constituents of the preparation. Permissible lumping of a product does not affect quality of the product.