A naturally occurring nutrient and building block of glycosaminoglycans, which are a major component of joint-protecting cartilage.
- ü A building block of glycosaminoglycans – a major component of cartilage
- ü Additional chondroitin, a component of connective tissue
- ü Hard to get from the diet alone
What is Glucosamine Chondroitin?
Glucosamine is a naturally occurring nutrient, and a building block of glycosaminoglycans – a major component of cartilage. Glucosamine Chondroitin is glucosamine sulphate with additional chondroitin, a component of connective tissue
It’s rarely found in any natural food sources, which is where our supplement can help.
Who is it for?
Glucosamine is suitable for anyone who are regularly active and are looking to supplement their efforts.
What are the benefits?
- A building block of glycosaminoglycans – a major component of cartilage
- Easy-to-take capsule format
- Hard to get from the diet alone
Take one capsule three times daily with meals. Do not exceed the stated dose.
This is a food supplement and should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet.
We make Glucosamine Chondroitin from sustainable marine shellfish, mainly the shells of shrimp. Marine shells are naturally high in glucosamine.
Each bottle contains 90 capsules.
In a two-piece gelatin capsule: Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCL (CRUSTACEAN), Chondroitin Sulphate (from marine cartilage) (FISH), Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.