Increasing your magnesium intake has many benefits, including the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- ü Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- ü Supports normal energy-yielding metabolism
- ü Contributes to normal muscle function
What is Magnesium Bisglycinate?
Magnesium Bisglycinate, is a chelated and highly bioavailable supplement. If the body doesn’t get enough magnesium from the diet is can lead to a lack of energy and feelings of fatigue.
Magnesium also contributes to normal muscle function, which can help during a workout as well as during the recovery period, and it can contribute towards the maintaining of normal bones.
Magnesium bisglycinate has 80% bioavailability, meaning the body can more readily absorb the nutrient. We also use chelated minerals. Research supports that these enhance mineral absorption.
Who is it for?
Anyone who finds themselves deficient in magnesium or who wants to ensure they are getting enough of this vital mineral.
What are the benefits?
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Supports normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to normal muscle function during and after workouts
- Support the metabolism to yield energy.
- Helps contribute to normal muscle function
- Contributes towards the maintenance of normal bones
Magnesium Bisglycinate has 80% bioavailability against other forms like magnesium oxide with only 4% bioavailability.
Each bottle contains 90 capsules.
Each two-piece gelatine capsule contains: Buffered Magnesium Bisglycinate (Magnesium Bisglycinate, Magnesium Oxide, Citric Acid), Hard Gelatine Capsule (Bovine Gelatine), Bulking Agent (Maltodextrin), Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).